Cycle 25: Considering Desire







The Order of Things (Les Mots et les Choses)

Beyond the grasp of your mind’s neat oppositions, I dance with chaos and laugh with chance.















71% Mind

Reminiscence-coated anticipation, I melt in your mind, not in your mouth.















A Doom of One's Own

I cannot keep out the monkeys of your mind. (I can’t keep them in either.)















Force x Displacement

In the end (it always ends) love leaves you emptyhanded. I will help you believe in something again.















Vis-à-Vis

I can't transport you beyond the borders of your mind.








<< Part VIII: If Things Had Tongues
>> The Opposite of Love
eXTReMe Tracker Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.