Prelude: Just Breathe




Sing to me of life, Breath, this life of twists and turns.


















Who needs memories?
Life breathes without having to remember to.


















BREATH = SPACE
BREATH + BREATH = TIME
BREATH – SELF = LIFE



















Another breath, another birth –
spiral of becoming, conspiring circulations –
another breath, another death –
death is not death –


















Inbreath
   Embrace outspace
   Inspire green difference
   Expand the white moment
Breathe out


















I see my belly rising rising
I hear my nostrils flaring
I smell my self unselfing with each passing breath.
I taste time’s breathless tongue licking flickering
I feel my spirit turning, returning
I think I am – one breath – I’m not. (It breathes.)



















Beyond the breath, just breath (behind breath no hidden meaning)


Reality is just a breath away (realizing is improvising)


Each instant new eternally (each moment borrowed time)


Again, breath’s mantram of unself-renewal (anything can accident an awakening)


Thus spoke the Tathagata: thinking is not breathing (thinking is disembodying)


Here, just hear (hope is the enemy)


Ecstasy’s sublime silence (escape from nowhere to now-here)








<< Nirvana
>> Part I: What Is the Question?
eXTReMe Tracker Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.